Job Title: Sr. Process/Manufacturing Engineer
Reports To: VP-Engineering
Location: Colorado (near major recreational areas!)
Compensation: $80-85k, +/- commensurate w/ experience
Benefits: Outstanding full benefits package; relocation assistance
About our Client:
Our client, an Industry leading manufacturing company located in the recreation area in Colorado, is looking for a Sr. Process/Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. The client is committed to building a team of energetic and highly qualified personnel to continue their dynamic growth and excellence. As a result of this growth, the Process/Manufacturing Engineer selected will be the type of performer and leader who can advance into higher levels of responsibility/management in the near-future.
The Sr. Process/Manufacturing Engineer will be involved in leading, designing, and implementing process improvements. This requires an extremely well rounded engineer capable of leading and contributing in all aspects of the process. The environment will include chemical mixing, processing and casting, including the use of large ovens and autoclaves. This person will help lead the company in improving existing manufacturing and fabrication processes and future growth. The implementation of current processing methodologies such as Lean and 6 Sigma are welcomed. Experience with plastics/acrylics is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, prefer mechanical, manufacturing or industrial.
- 7+ years of proven experience in process/manufacturing/industrial engineering.
- Experience with fabrication methods of acrylic.
- Experience with manufacturing equipment used in chemical mixing and casting processes, including ovens and autoclaves.
- Excellent fundamental engineering logic and common sense.
- Experience in facility layout, maintenance, construction a plus.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- CAD experience in Solidworks needed, AutoCAD a plus.
- FEA experience a plus.
- Plastics experience a plus.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and is a team player.
sologig - 13 months ago
Blue River Interactive Group is a full-service interactive agency founded in 2004. We build websites and design online products that help...