We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The Product Management team is responsible for defining and communicating the strategic path of both current and future CoreLogic products as well as being engaged in the day-to-day decisions regarding product development and product releases. As part of the Product Management team, the Senior Product Analyst will be a key player in providing life cycle management of one or more of the CoreLogic products specifically targeting the mortgage market. This includes managing products and services through the development cycle as well as working with product development, quality control, customer support, sales and management to achieve revenue and profit goals. The individual will report to the Sr. Director of Product Management.
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for assessing, documenting, and tracking product features/functionality, internal and external training requirements, deployment and customer boarding requirements and all other processes associated with product deployment.
- Work with the Product Manager to identify product enhancements that balance a favorable return on investment with customer needs.
- Work with prospects, customers and partners to gather and define product requirements and functionality
- Team with product development to help orchestrate the product development and release process
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure product delivery and quality goals are achieved and maintained
- Oversee user acceptance testing and roll-out of the product/enhancement, escalating as needed to development and senior management
- Manage day-to-day production problems, research alternatives, drive solutions, respond to questions, and troubleshoot issues in partnership with development and quality control
- Develop internal and external product documentation and training materials including deployment and customer boarding requirements
- Provide secondary support to sales and customer facing functions regarding product features and functionality
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...