Do you want to work for a company that The Wall Street Journal named one of the top 50 new start-up companies or the Business Insider states is one of the 25 Enterprise Startups To Bet Your Career on? Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals and we could be looking for you.
Coupa is emerging as one of the hottest Cloud Applications companies. Already managing $10+ billion in spending for worldwide enterprises, Coupa is recognized as the next generation leader of Spend Management solutions. With Coupa, the global enterprise is able to manage expenses, encourages smarter spending with innovative tools, provide real time views, and makes recommendations for organizational improvement.
In this exciting role, you will manage Coupa’s invoicing product through tremendous international growth. You will be expected to contribute to product strategy and drive product development of our invoicing product as part of Coupa’s global expansion. You will maintain relationships with strategic partners, assess detailed customer requirements, support international sales, and work closely with development to bring your product to market. You will be the subject matter expert and support sales, implementations, support, etc. to ensure customer success, and establish leadership over the competition. You will play a key role in product positioning, messaging, pricing, competitive analysis, sales enablement, evangelism, etc.
An understanding of Accounts Payable and expertise in international invoicing and compliance is not required, but highly desired. Familiarity with related subject matters such as (international) payments and remittance, accounts receivable is very relevant to this role. Experience with competitive products, ERP Systems, B2B networks, etc. is highly relevant. This position reports into the Director of Product Management.
- Product development: Drive product requirements for Coupa's international invoicing solution. Work with development to feed requirements into Agile process. Actively participate in development sprints
- Product roll-out: Assume full product roll-out responsibilities, including documentation, training, positioning, pricing, etc.
- Competitive Analysis: Create and maintain thorough analysis of key competitors (SWOT analysis, pricing, positioning, product capabilities). Develop competitive sales tools to effectively position offering against competitors'.
- Sales Enablement: Enable sales and solution consultant teams with competitive sales guides, high level and detailed product presentations, training, product demos and detailed customer case studies.
- Partner management and support: Develop and maintain partnerships to support international invoicing product suite.
- Established track record in product management, ideally with enterprise products such as ERP systems, procurement solutions, accounts payable, payment systems, etc.
- Solid experience in developing detailed requirements for complex products or businesses.
- Proven ability to really understand market/customer needs and how to translate those into elegant, scalable, and profitable solutions. Coupa takes great pride in its thought leadership and ability to delight its customers, and you will contribute to that.
- Passion for requirements development and working with engineering teams, including feature requirements, business cases, use cases, personas, and value propositions to customers.
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable plans.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization.
- Self-driven, supportive team member, with a positive outlook. Known for inspiring everyone around them, thrilling customers and thinking out of the box.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree is a plus.
- 5+ years experience in Product Management in B2B
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), flex plan as well as a very generous PTO plan. Along with a creative and exciting place to work, Coupa offers employees a chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing cloud based companies in Silicon Valley.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will NOT be accepted.
Coupa - 15 months ago