Ensighten is an exciting start up revolutionizing how companies manage their digital marketing with our advanced tag management solutions. We help customers like Staples, United Airlines, Microsoft, Sony, and others efficiently manage the website marketing tools used in their websites, mobile apps and online videos. Ensighten’s powerful technology and customer success is driving our rapid growth at the exploding intersection of big data, multi-device consumers, and e-commerce.
Ensighten is seeking an experienced Product Manager to plan and execute a wide range of product management activities ranging from product launches, market feedback collection, roadmap development, feature specifications, product development partnering with engineering, go to market, pricing and general product ownership . The Product Manager, Ensighten Activate will own the product roadmap, product definition and product launch process for Ensighten’s newest product line, Ensighten Activate. Ensighten Activiate is the next generation of tag management – enabling the largest companies in the world to capture, store and utilize website, mobile and off-site visitor data in real-time to optimize site visitor experience.
- Develop product roadmap and partner with engineering to deliver frequent releases of Ensighten Activate
- Manage the cross-functional communication and implementation for product releases
- Market intelligence expert on customers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Competitive intelligence expert on competition, keeping abreast of competitive product developments, sales strategies and the underlying technologies that competitor products are based on
- Collaborate and communicate the product effectively with leadership peers and across development teams (primarily Sales, Business Development and Marketing Communications) through market requirements and product positioning
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans for Ensighten Activate
- Develop strong relationships with cross functional teams including product management, engineering, sales, sales industry marketing, and customers
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to email@example.com
- Must have strong (7+ years) of prior experience in product roles with at least 5+ years in enterprise product management
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Must have experience working with Fortune 1000
- Strong experience with data based software products (BI, analytics, reporting) and digital marketing software products (web analytics, online advertising, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, economics, business management, mathematics, or a related field
- Exceptional inter-personal, written and presentation communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully work across cross-functional teams and with external partners, customers, and industry influencers
- Prior software start-up experience
Ensighten is an equal opportunity employer.
ENSIGHTEN - 16 months ago
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites....