Own the strategy and roadmap for our digital media product portfolio.
Be the voice of the customer. Collect strategic and tactical feature requests and champion them into release cycles.
Partner with data strategy to define integration opportunities. Help manage partner / vendor relationships. Own operationalizing integrations from technology and market-facing perspective.
Define business cases, market requirements, and success metrics for your products. Serve as internal champion and secure cross-functional management and executive support.
Write requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
Serve as Product Owner throughout Agile development process. Partner with design, development, architecture and QA to execute against organizational priorities.
Commercialize and bring to market product offering. Manage cross-functional teams as new products and releases are brought to market.
Communicate benefits of products and releases to internal and external stakeholders including sales, marketing, analysts, press, etc….
Become company expert on buyers and users including: how they buy / use the products, buying criteria and market forces. Partner with marketing to ensure insights are included in Resonate positioning and externally facing collateral.
Conduct competitive analysis and communicate learnings to organization.
Partner with Resonate’s Research team to ensure data and findings are incorporated into the product backlog and implemented in a timely fashion
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Significant experience bringing digital media products from conception to successful market launch.
- Must have in depth knowledge of the online advertising industry and working with advertising agencies and/or marketers.
- Expert understanding of online ad targeting, data management platforms, and RTB.
- Strong understanding of statistics.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
- 5+ years professional experience as a product manager or similar.
- Experience in an agile environment in a Product Owner role with strong, working knowledge of agile processes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Business or other related Bachelor’s degree
- MBA preferred
Resonate Networks - 11 months ago