Req # 934
As a Senior Product Manager for the Mobile Advertising Group, you will work with cross-functional teams on new products, as well as enhance existing products. You will be responsible for the product throughout the execution cycle, including: gathering product requirements and use cases, creating design concepts, defining product user interface, working closely with engineering and marketing to implement and launch the product into the market.
- Spearhead the next generation of location-based advertising solutions.
- Identify and prioritize product requirements and develop MRDs for ad-serving logic and partner integrations.
- Create use cases, UI flows/wireframes for location-based ad units.
- Work closely with Engineering, QA and Project Manager to address bugs, review test cases, etc. to ensure a high-quality product.
- Conduct usability tests through customer advisory panels.
- Provide hands-on flushing out of usability problems and bugs, then ensure timely fixes.
Telenav is a leader in personalized navigation. More than 26 million* people worldwide already connect with our services from mobile phones, tablets, computers, cars, and developer applications. Our personalized navigation services help people make faster and smarter daily decisions about where to go, when to leave, how to get there, and what to do when they arrive. Telenav GPS is a leading navigation app in the iTunes store and at CES 2012 Telenav announced Scout™, the first daily personal navigator that is accessible on the Web at www.scout.me , on smartphones, and very soon in cars. Our partners are wireless carriers, automobile manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), app developers, advertisers and agencies, as well as enterprises large and small.
- Seven or more years experience in requirements gathering, MRD creation, use case development, user interface design and product release/launch for software applications
- Three or more years experience in an advertising-network company
- Bachelors degree required (BSEE or BSCS), MBA desired
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams and work closely with engineering
- Very detail-oriented
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment a plus
- Prior experience with LBS applications is a big plus
- Position is based in Sunnyvale, CA
Telenav is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salaries and benefits packages including Health/Dental/Vision, 401K with company match, FSA, Group Life, LTD, Health Club Reimbursement and more.
- Paying subscribers as of September 30, 2011
Our mission is simple: help make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they are on the go. Our personalized...