Senior Product Manager (San Francisco or Redwood City)
Tealeaf, an IBM company, is a rapidly expanding San Francisco-based company that is the recognized leader in Customer Experience Management. We have world-class clients that read as a who's-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions, which is enabled by Tealeaf’s unmatched visibility and replay of the real-time customer experience.
You will be part of a product management team that is defining next-generation solutions for web and mobile customer experience management with specific responsibility for Tealeaf’s patented Replay solution. Replay gives our enterprise customers the ability to record and play their own user sessions on the web or mobile device, determine areas of customer struggle, and take corrective action.
- Manage Tealeaf’s proprietary replay technology and its future enhancements from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Build clear product vision based on understanding of customer needs and market trends
- Research and define future server side rendering techniques
- Incorporate customer learnings from the Tealeaf Professional Services team into the product roadmap
- Troubleshoot and prioritize problems in a high pressure, customer-facing environment
- Become the internal product expert for Replay
- Work closely with other inter-related product teams
- 3+ years of experience as an enterprise software product manager with increasing levels of responsibility
- Excellent knowledge of Internet standards and technologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail – data gathering, insightful analysis
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
- Proven track record of working with cross functional teams - sales, product marketing, engineering, and QA
- Experience with browser rendering engines such as Webkit and Gecko
· Previous experience with web and/or mobile analytics solutions
· MBA or engineering degree in computer science
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
We are committed to create a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.