Understanding and becoming the key customer advocate representing the key day-to-day workflows undertaken by online marketers – across various channels.
Analyse the marketplace, customers, prospects, non-customers and competitors to determine the right features to bring to market along with overall feature prioritization
Gathering detailed requirements from customers, partners, the overall market landscape, and field personnel
Designing and managing the evolution of several marketing automation components
Collaborating with User Experience team to create best-in-class user interfaces for your features
Working closely with engineering team to create features that make users more productive and successful
Ensuring that all relevant groups across the company are fully trained to market, sell, manage, and support your solutions
Managing and overseeing the resolution of issues and risks related to your feature set, once they are live
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
- Demonstrated track record of at least 5+ years of product management experience including strong feature design skills.
- Deep knowledge of digital online marketing and one of these core areas – web analytics, site optimization, email marketing, targeting, data analytics and customer acquisition and retention solutions.
- Understanding the key day-to-day workflows undertaken by online marketers, site optimization, and metric measurement methodologies in the area of marketing automation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated cross-group collaboration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in one or more of these technology areas a huge plus – Targeting, site optimization, event-driven marketing, campaign management and/or marketing automation solutions.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with engineering teams
- A passion for building customer-oriented features
- BA/BS in computer science or related technical field, and an MBA, preferred
Please send resumes to email@example.com
BEAR Data Solutions - 21 months ago