The ideal candidate should have all the following skills:
- He or she MUST have proven experience as a Product Manager for an online/mobile Marketplace.
- Have a proven experience in optimizing and scaling a transaction based product or service.
- A solid executor, someone who gets things done!
-Has a superb understanding and intuition for user experience in a B2C context
- Understands the dynamics and has proven experience online marketplaces.
-Collaborate with the business, user experience and engineering teams during product discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features
- Produces meticulous and thorough Project Requirement Documents
-Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product specifications using written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases as well as user experience generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy documents
-Experienced running A/B tests and analyzing results to ensure optimal decision making with respect to key performance indicators and usability in particular
- Analytical and creative at the same time
- Strong marketing background
- Experienced in working with remote engineers
- Flourishes in high paced, demanding environments
-Solid experience in managing product for an online marketplace - A MUST
-Graduate of an accredited 4-year college or university
-8-10 years of relevant product management experience, with P&L ownership
-BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields a plus
FixYa is a community of 30 million members and visitors who share, learn and connect over tech and consumer support tips. From fixing cars, to cameras, to iPhones, the FixYa community of hobbyists, tinkerers and gadget-savvy stay-at-home moms share real world experience and practical advice. FixYa is part of the DIY revolution, transforming how we help ourselves, as well as each other.
FixYa is a profitable fast growing company.