We are seeking a Sr. Program Analyst / Project Manager to manage projects and lead system implementation/upgrades in the Web & Mobile Technologies (WMT) area in Change Management. The Project Manager will also play an instrumental role in UI, UX, technical design and overall system technical direction of our intranet, mobile apps and other assigned projects/products.
Project Management / Systems Implementation:
- Overseeing, coordinating and executing prioritized projects following internal SDLC process and best practices.
- Leading implementation of assigned projects.
- Driving UI and UX discussions with business partners and participating in technical design discussions with IT partners.
- Assigning project roles; managing project scope and deadlines; resolving conflicts and negotiating changes in project priorities and/or scope.
- Collaborating with multiple business units to define project scope, objectives, assumptions, dependencies, value proposition / rationale, and impacted organizational functions and systems.
- Overseeing / leading / supporting project management activities and deliverable development including preparation and management of project documents (e.g., Project Initiation Document (PID), project charter, project plans, project status updates, issue log, meeting minutes, meeting agendas, project roadmap).
- Conducting program and project meetings.
- Overseeing / preparing and communicating project status updates and issue logs to project sponsors and stakeholders, Change Management, and Executive Management.
- Managing issues, performing root cause analysis, and recommending fact base solutions.
- Collaborating / coordinating with IT partners in the execution of Quality Assurance (QA) testing in line with project milestones.
- Overseeing / conducting and memorializing project lessons learned sessions at project closure.
- Managing relationships with 3rd-party vendors.
- Conceptualizing and developing innovative solutions to address complex business issues.
- Creating detailed functional design including wireframes and Photoshop mockups.
- Documenting detailed workflow, functional, and technical specs/requirements.
- Defining, developing, and executing training materials in conjunction with the business partners.
- Supporting user training / efforts including training material development and facilitation / coordination of user training.
User Acceptance Testing (UAT):
- Defining, coordinating, and executing user acceptance tests against business requirements with or on behalf of the business units for projects.
- Documenting test results and developing remediation plans with IT partners to address unmet business requirements.
- Formulating, defining and implementing improvements to business processes and operations to solve problems and enhance productivity/effectiveness.
- Applying best practices for website effectiveness; ensure best practices are actively shared throughout the websites to create efficiencies and consistency.
- Providing publishing support and performing content design review and approval.
- Coordinating content certification process.
- Performing content maintenance and creation.
- The successful candidate will have outstanding initiative and a strong work ethic focused on continual development, performance, accountability and self motivation.
- He/She should be personable and demonstrate the ability to effectively develop relationships.
- He/She must have excellent analytical and verbal/written communication skills as well as strong presentational skills and an ability to communicate complex material.
- The successful candidate should possess the ability to operate independently on short and long-term goals.
- The individual will have and continually demonstrate outstanding initiative.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to leverage firm-wide resources in an effective and judicious manner and work with differing personality types.
- The candidate must have exceptional attention to details and is a natural problem solver; have the resolve to independently research problems and offer solutions.
- He/She will be organized and able to manage multiple projects with differing priorities to meet deadlines.
- The candidate will be team-oriented and must possess strong integrity and professionalism and share Oaktree’s common goal of excellence.
- The successful individual must possess a passion for improving systems and processes and working with users to build intuitive user interfaces.
- He/She must demonstrate the ability to remain flexible, quickly adapt and work effectively against changing/competing work priorities.
- The individual must have a proven track record of demonstrable and meaningful career progression; evidenced leadership qualities and ambitions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, MIS, Information Technology-related field (and/or equivalent experience). Ideal candidate may possess an MBA.
- 8 - 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of / familiarity with core technologies required. Includes:
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal technology
- Mobile technology
- Web technology
- Web Content Management / Enterprise Content Management systems
- HTML 5 a plus
- Experience with software development life cycle: Design and specification, working with/iterating with IT to automate processes, QA and UAT (including strong disciplines around pre-production regression testing), rollout, user training and product support.
- Strong expertise in MS Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to translate a business problem/statement into proper, detailed functional specs and design capturing all business logics and ability to conceive a design based on analysis performed.
- Strong problem-solving, project management, organizational, listening and facilitation skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities effectively and work efficiently & independently.
- Familiarity with SharePoint technology – portal, collaboration workspaces, and content publishing.
- Familiarity with website layouts and designs.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop).
- Proven ability to analyze issues quickly and to independently take appropriate action under tight time constraints.
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize, and manage high volumes of work from a multitude of sources while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- A demonstrated ability to create a “consultant like” business presentation by leveraging key data and analysis findings.
- Understanding of content management systems and working experience with SharePoint Portal technology.
- Understanding of AD and SharePoint integration with SSO.
- Familiarity with web & mobile UI / UX and in particular responsive design.
- Strong understanding of the important correlation between a functional website and a professional user interface.
- Experience working with IT development teams and ability to define and communicate clear business requirements.
- Awareness of industry trends and best practices in the web and mobile space.
- Experience in QA and UAT.
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. - 18 months ago
For everyone who wants to try it before they buy it, Flexpaq Corporation offers a solution. The company manufactures samples for cosmetic,...