Senior Program Director - Financial Services
One of the fastest growing market research firms in the U.S. is currently looking for an experienced and proactive Market Research professional to manage several key client accounts, to grow these relationships through consultative strategic collaboration, and to mentor the syndicated financial services team comprised of experienced research analysts. At least ten years with a research vendor or a corporate research function, plus experience managing a team is required. This position is located west of Boston in Natick, Mass.
Job Requirements: Responsibilities will include:
- Proactive management of key client relationships;
- Consultative client discussion of advertising and brand research findings;
- Continual improvement of the format and content of client deliverables;
- Design and supervision of follow-up analyses requested by clients;
- Identify cross-sell opportunities to leverage firm’s broad expertise; and
- Management, supervision, and development of a team research analysts.
Additional Comments: Other Required Skills:
- Analytic ability;
- Detail orientation;
- Using SPSS for primary data processing;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Mentoring, not micro-managing, an experience team;
- Knowledge of advertising and brand research methods;
- Ability to communicate and work cooperatively with others; and
- Ease with multitasking and flexibility to shift priorities to meet strict deadlines.
Please send cover letter and resume to: SeniorFSProgramDirector@gmail.com
Quirk's - 11 months ago