Since 1968, ABC Laboratories has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve human and animal health. As a member of the ABC Team, you’ll work alongside respected technical experts dedicated to scientific excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment. Our laboratories are modern. Our instrumentation is state of the art. And our business is thriving, creating important career opportunities. More than 400 people are building their careers with ABC Laboratories. See what it’s like to do what you love and love where you live! Visit www.abclabs.com to learn more about our company and our community.
The Senior Program Manager Functions as a program and project coordinator for pharmaceutical clients and may work with clients that have work in more than one business unit. Responsible for working closely with Operation’s Group Leaders, Study Directors and the Business Development Team to provide overall client satisfaction and management of the ongoing work contracted. Functions as the key point of client contact for selected client’s projects. May provide technical support to the Account Manager relative to sales and marketing efforts and assist in processing requests for proposals from clients. Responsible for providing communication to key management and personnel to help monitor the client’s needs to identify the opportunities and threats to the business. Responsible for forecasting and invoicing as directed. Responsible for preparing and presenting training materials for the Program Management group, as directed. Responsible for attending trades shows, professional association meetings and scientific conferences as a representative of ABC Labs as directed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact closely with clients and provide overall goals and objectives of client to operations via formal communication and monitoring of projects.
- Respond to client and sales inquiries regarding proposals/quotations as directed by their supervisor.
- Provide Project Oversight, act as client advocate on site; Interact with Operations to keep all parties well informed of project status.
- Coordinate all face to face and teleconferences relating to the client’s work
- Address client questions, concerns, and comments.
- Serve as the liaison with partners/sponsors and external contractors as required.
- Assist in the production of routine and professional updates to management to create feedback and ongoing monitoring of: Out of scope and scope creep; Project Status; Operational Issues and Kudos and Client satisfaction.
- Participate in trade shows, professional association meetings and scientific conferences as a representative of ABC Labs as directed.
- Work with client and operations to resolve client objectives and project timeline needs.
- Responsible for forecasting and invoicing as directed.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting training materials for the Program Management group, as directed.
- Answers inquiries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and six years experience in a laboratory environment and one year responsibility for managing projects and laboratory personnel.
In addition to minimum requirements listed above, will assess against preferred qualifications:
- Experience managing or executing ecotoxicological testing services required to demonstrate the specific, acute and chronic effects of chemicals on living organisms for global product submissions.
ABC Laboratories regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Analytical Bio-Chemistry Laboratories, Inc - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard