Responsible for analysis, design, programming, testing,
implementation, reporting, and documentation of
application systems. Provides management support of
organization’s data. Works as a part of a team that
designs and implements software solutions to support
Watco initiatives. Responsible for supporting and
enhancing installed base of software which is
client/server, web and AS400 based.
• Analyzes management needs regarding the use of
technology to meet corporate objectives.
• Plans, analyzes, designs, programs, tests and
• Prepares and maintains software documentation.
• Provides instruction, training and support to internal
and external customers.
• Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art
technology, equipment, and/or systems.
• Willing to travel if necessary for implementation and
training. Will be Infrequent.
Work Environment / Conditions:
The environment is very fast paced.
Education / Experience:
Required: Bachelors degree in Information Technology or
comparable field or equivalent experience.
5 plus years as a Analyst/Programmer is preferred.
• Ability to analyze requirements, design, develop and
test software solutions
• Knowledge of C#, Powerbuilder, PHP, SQL, AS400, NEW
LOOK, RPG/ILE, CL, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting
• Skill in organizing projects and establishing
• Ability to lead a team or work independently as
required to plan, implement, test and troubleshoot
• Self Starter, excellent analytical skills
• Knowledge of federal copyright laws as they pertain to
the use of software
Safety: Maintain safe workplace.
Quality: Expected to deliver quality software solutions
aligned with corporate objectives
Production: Very fast paced environment
Management Process: Management for success at all levels
Daily Activities: Software analysis, design,
development, testing, implementation, support, and