Senior Programmer Analyst - Java/Apache/J2EE - Sterling CRM
• Sterling CRM is web-based order entry system built on a proprietary Sterling Commerce supplied, highly customized, Model-View-Controller framework operating in an Open Source Apache Tomcat J2EE container executing on a standard Linux platform
• Position has lead responsibility for CRM Application Development team including project deliverables and production support.
• Design, develop and implement CRM system enhancements
• Accountable as project manager for project deliverables including estimates, schedules and project plans. Coordinate resolution of problems tickets, including on-call rotation, escalation and implementation
• Lead full life-cycle projects including requirements, design, build, test and implement phases to meet due dates
• Responsible for hardware configuration recommendation and application architecture
• Provide technical, management and process direction for the team
• Support budget planning, performance reviews, goal sheets, mentoring and employee selection
• Initiate process improvement efforts
• 7 years of progressive IT experience, including 5 years of Java application development and management
• Experience developing web based applications with Oracle databases.
• General knowledge of telecommunications industry is required
• Strong telecommunication business knowledge is preferred
• Ability to lead and manage technical professionals
• Strong interpersonal skills including team building, coaching and mentoring
• Possess strong communication, analytical and organization capabilities
• Considered a subject matter expert in team technologies and functions
• Proven ability to apply technology and concepts to develop solutions
Progressive IT - 23 months ago
Progressive IT is dedicated to delivering the highest level of personal service with honesty, integrity and trust. We excel in providing the...