Join our LinkedIn Group, Frontier IT: Networking, Forum, and Jobs.
Senior developer for the Salesforce applications, providing maintenance, enhancements and additional functionality to Salesforce.com to support Call Center and Sales organizations. This role will work closely with the business to identify how the Salesforce solution can be enhanced to offer increased functionality to meet business requirements.
- Design and develop solutions to documented specifications using Salesforce.com best practices.
- Support ongoing change requests and defect resolution.
- Work with the business to help identify requirements and tailor solutions to meet their needs.
- Identify automation opportunities, process improvements and creative solutions to business needs.
Ownership of the full life cycle for the solution, from analysis and design through testing and delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or related study
- 4+ years experience in an Information Services position developing large-scale applications
- 2+ years development experience in HTML, Java, Apex, VisualForce, Flex and SQL/SOQL
- Working knowledge of WS, JSF,MVC model and J2EE/JEE paradigm
- 2+ years of administrative and development experience utilizing the SalesForce.com platform
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
This position is based in Allen, TX.
Frontier Communications - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) offers voice, broadband, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security...