- Creates and delivers presentations on application solutions to diverse audiences (for example, suppliers, technical staff)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Information Systems Division (ISD)-Applications Development area and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops Associate capabilities
- Leads efforts to increase Information Systems Division (ISD) team effectiveness
- Manages product installation upgrades (for example, Information Systems Division (ISD) application solutions, third-party products)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides complex application solutions
- Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 3 years experience in information technology within the past 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Oracle System , PL/SQL
Senior Programmer Analyst-ISD - COBOL/CICS
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...