Senior Project Analyst - Global Supplier Relations-13009845
The department is Global Supplier Relations - Americas region.
The position supports the following areas:
Provide support to GSR's Vice President, Supplier Management & Procurement and his leadership team in the following areas:
- Supplier negotiations and supporting analytics
- Revenue management (for existing supplier contracts)
- New revenue streams
- Financial planning and analysis (including forecasting and deal status).
- Developing and producing summary and segment targeted financial reports (sales, revenue, yield tracking and trending)
- Managing the forecast database (an MS Access database), including ongoing updates and ad hoc analyses
- Overseeing the coordination of financial tracking and forecasting between GSR's finance team and SM&P managers and directors, to ensure accurate measurements of the unit's financial performance
- Providing support to the Finance Manager and GSR Finance support teams in aggregating inputs from the individual SM&P managers and directors
- Developing and produce business intelligence analyses, providing insights to plan supplier negotiations, performance optimization of existing contracts, and new revenue initiatives (including performance tracking)
- Highly advanced knowledge and comfort with manipulating data in MS Access is critical
- Advanced Excel data manipulation and representation of data
- Strong communication and consultative skills
- Ability to work directly with vice-president, director-level, and manager-level internal customers
- Attention to detail
- B.A.; MBA preferred
- Financial analyst experience
- Travel industry experience
Primary Location: United States
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...