Position Summary: Reporting to the Manager of Supply Chain – Integrated Projects, the Senior Project Buyer leads and manages the buy associated with assigned projects or commodities. The Senior Project Buyer shall possess core job knowledge in more than one of the following fields: Strategic sourcing; Purchasing; Project Management; Supplier development.
- Lead the planning and execution of project procurement deliverables.
- Lead and drive RFQ process for direct material and services (engineering and construction).
- Primary interface between suppliers and project team (engineering, project controls and project management).
Professional Skills/ Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 7 years experience in purchasing and technical parts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or other business related discipline
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- Experienced in Strategic Sourcing.
- Experienced in supplier negotiations.
- Experienced in contract management techniqes.
- Experienced with ERP systems (Oracle).
- Proficient using complete Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) and ERP system experience.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...