Jacobs Associates’ Cleveland office is looking for a Senior Project Consultant/Associate to join its growing team to help expand our presence in the Midwest and play a major role in upcoming and existing project work.
This person will take a leadership role in planning, design and construction of underground projects as well as in regional strategic initiatives.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of civil engineering projects to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished
- Establishes work plan and multidisciplinary staffing for each phase of the project
- Directs and coordinate activities of engineers and technicians to ensure project progresses on schedule and on budget
- Interact directly will clients to present key concepts and lead project meetings as necessary
- Initiates and reviews proposals for new work and assists in marketing efforts
- Participates in interviews and presentations as applicable
- Participate in development and implementation of Midwest expansion strategic initiatives
- Minimum 10+ years related experience
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and analytical skills
- Professional Engineering registration is preferred
- Project Management, staff management, and client interaction experience commensurate with level of experience.
Jacobs Associates - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard