GES’ San Francisco area Concord, CA office seeks a Senior Project Manager / Business Development Manager to oversee complex project work and implement business development initiatives for our Western region.
Our successful candidate will manage high level environmental projects, expand the scope of services provided to our existing clients, and build new client relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages client interaction and financial and resource allocation.
- Provides senior project oversight and expert technical input on complex projects.
- Collaborates with Western Region Site Operations Managers to target new areas and opportunities for business within the petroleum and industrial business sectors.
- Generates leads and develops new business opportunities through networking.
- Attends industry related conferences, exhibitions, associations, and functions.
- Participates in all aspects of bid and proposal preparation.
- Co-conducts sales presentations and informational seminars for potential clients.
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or a related scientific major
- This position will rely heavily on technical knowledge, so 8-10+ years of technical environmental consulting experience in Site Investigation & Remediation, Due Diligence and Planning for petroleum and industrial clients is required
- 5+ years of business development experience is also required. Business Development Experience should include: generating leads, creating proposals, conducting sales presentations, and meeting sales goals.
- Established relationships with regulatory authorities and representatives of petroleum and industrial companies is required
- A Background Check and Drug/Alcohol screen are required
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
GES was founded in 1985 as a privately-held consulting firm providing a total environmental solution: assessment, engineering, remediation,...