Provide direction and manage projects for a rapidly growing construction and engineering company working in the Building/Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environmental fields. Integrate engineering, procurement, and construction activities.
- Project experience in federal, state or municipalities.
- Will be required to manage projects including the preparation of statements of work and submittals; project scheduling and financials; change management; and necessary daily and weekly reporting.
- Ability to maintain accurate records is a necessity.
- Must be detail-oriented and a practical thinker able to solve office and job-site problems and interface effectively with all building disciplines (structural, civil, MEP, etc.).
- Effective in utilizing and directing both in-house technical staff and subcontractor’s staff.
- Capable of implementing work from the office and in the field.
- Must be quality-focused and have strong and pro-active understanding of construction health and safety.
- Contribute to business development efforts including preparation of proposals for follow-on and new opportunities.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in construction management.
- Must be experienced with construction projects for new construction, renovation, design/bid/build, and design/build projects, including Federal projects.
- BS in construction management, engineering, or architecture desired.
- PE, RA, or PMP license preferred.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with owners, architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Project.
- Strong technical writing skills required.
- Able to manage projects throughout New England and the Mid-Atlantic regions.
- Motivated and intelligent team player with a positive attitude ready to meet any challenge.
- OSHA 30 Hour construction safety training; OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER a plus.
ConstructionJobs.com - 16 months ago
Since 1992, Watermark Learning has helped organizations improve productivity and effectiveness through timely and relevant skill...