Antea USA Inc. is a global Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) consultancy. We seek to create a better world through a corporate sustainability program that supports economic progress, environmental protection and social responsibility.
We are looking for a senior-level resource with experience directing large-scale remediation projects with EPA and state agency oversight. Candidates must possess expertise in site closure strategies for a range of contaminants; from either industrial/chemical manufacturing properties to petroleum refining/storage. Direct client and team interaction is a critical skill component, with experience driving project deliverables and defining cleanup endpoints. This position will be based in Antea Group’s Bridgewater, NJ office.
Antea USA Inc. offers a competitive benefits package with compensation commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Geology, Engineering or related field
- Strong technical background in contaminated site investigation and remediation technologies
- Minimum 15+ years of Environmental consulting experience
- Demonstrated success in client account management and business management
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills / attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- High energy and self-initiative
- Ability to work independently and produce results
- Proactive thinking
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSERSHIP AT THIS TIME
Antea USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Antea Group - 9 months ago