Position: Senior Project Manager, Low Voltage Division
Reports to: Division Manager, San Jose
Position Summary: Project management including negotiating, estimating, planning, scheduling, and cost engineering of commercial voice and data, fiber optic, security and card access projects.
- Bring in electrical construction work. Manage work through to a successful and profitable completion.
- Display the technical, human and conceptual skills required to be a successful Project Manager.
- Ensure that all CEI projects and contractual commitments are met and performed professionally
- Manage the CEI resources which include support personnel, materials, and the associated paperwork requirements.
- Ensure that all CEI processes and procedures are followed.
- Ensure that CEI has a successful project and a satified customer.
- Minimum (5) year’s experiencing estimating and managing commercial voice and data, fiber optic, security and card access projects
- Experience designing voice and data networks and proficiency with terminology; BICSI-certified RCDD preferred
- Familiarity with security, card access and CCTV systems layout and terminology preferred
- Internal and external business development expertise with strong customer relationship management skills
- Anticipate customer needs; exceed customer expectations while maximizing profitability through effective project leadership
- Ability to translate project requirements into an innovative execution strategy while effectively matching project assignments to resources
- Multi-tasking professional; must work well under pressure with proven expertise in managing multiple fast-track projects concurrently
- Strong budget forecasting, job cost and financial management skills; expertise in project financial and resource management
- Team leader; strong people and meeting management skills; proven ability to set and manage expectations while solving complex issues with a calm demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills exercised regularly to report internal and external deliverables
- Accubid software expertise (or similar estimating software)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook) proficiency
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
About Cupertino Electric, Inc.
Cupertino Electric, Inc. (CEI) is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and has provided expert engineering and construction services for a constantly evolving world for more than 57 years. Its Energy Alternatives Division designs, constructs and manages innovative solar and alternative energy solutions. For more information, visit www.cei.com .
Cupertino Electric, Inc. - 5 months ago