Leading Commercial Property Management Company is hiring a Senior Property Accountant for their Boston offices. Reporting to the Assistant Controller this individual will be responsible for all accounting and financial operations for a portfolio of mostly Class A commercial space.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Preparation and review of Financial Statements
• Reconciliation of AP and AR resolving any discrepancies
• Review transactions to ensure compliance with lease agreements
• Budget to actual analysis
• Calculating straight line rent
• Assist with year-end budget planning
• Coordination of external audits
• Mentoring junior staff members
Qualified candidates will have a degree in Accounting ( minimum 3.0 GPA) and at least 4 years of Commercial Real Estate accounting experience. Individuals with supervisory experience are encouraged to apply for this role.
For immediate consideration please click on the APPLY button below or send an updated resume to:
Accelerate Financial Staffing
If you are interested in other positions currently available through our firm please visit the Jobs section of our website at www.afsboston.com
ACCELERATE FINANCIAL STAFFING has built our reputation focusing on confidentiality, reliability, integrity and providing superior service to our candidates. If you are an active or passive job seeker we can help you leverage your talents and reach your career goals.
Accelerate Financial Staffing is a leader in the placement of Accounting and Finance professionals in the greater Boston, New York and in...