The Senior QA / Quality Assurance Analyst will oversee both manual and automated testing processes and the development of Quality Assurance standards within the organization our enterprise Technology Management Office (TMO). This position will also play an active role in review of business requirements and functional specifications to identify and define QA test requirements and plans.
Existing Technology Platform:
- Operating Systems/Environment: Windows Server
- Database Systems/Database Tools: SQL Server 2008 R2, Basic T-SQL Skills, Familiarity with SSRS
- Frameworks/SDLs/Methodology: .Net 4.0 Framework, Traceability Matrix, Test Case Methodology
- QA/Testing – Approaches, Applications: .Net Applications, System Development Methodology (SDM), MS Project
- Development Management Applications: TFS (Team Foundation Server), Deploy web apps using MSI
- TFS test Automation experience is a must
- Familiar with TFS automated builds.
Key Duties Include:
- The Senior QA / Quality Assurance Analyst must be able to influence change.
- Defining and enforcing minimum testing standards, working closely with IT teams to support testing strategies and activities.
- Improving development standards and making recommendation on development methodologies
- Actively conduct all aspects of the testing lifecycle and maintain communication with analysts, developers and users in support of all testing cycles.
- Ownership of the automated test management toolset.
- The Senior QA / Quality Assurance Analyst will create and execute automated test cases and end-to-end integration tests.
- Creating test plans on new implementations and upgrades.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaw.
- The Senior QA / Quality Assurance Analyst cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
- Project management, implementation and support for a load testing solution
sologig - 16 months ago