# of openings:
Symphony Teleca is a world-leading supplier of software solutions and engineering services to the automotive and mobile industry. Our unmatched domain expertise and experience, combined with a global footprint enable our customers to realize their products, services and visions. Symphony Teleca has approximately 6,000 employees in 12 countries.
We are in the Mobile device consumer electronic business and our partners include top silicon vendors, OEMs, IHVs and standards’ committees to create and maintain Windows Phone Software stacks.
Position will be to perform manual performance testing on WindowsPhone Mobile Devices using proprietary test tools and the tools provided by Microsoft in the WindowsPhone Developer Toolkit. Candidate must be able to work onsite in San Diego, CA.
- Assist in the testing of mobile applications for Windows Phone based devices.
- Work closely with test team and developers to analyze feature requirements, write test cases and execute them, submit defects and test reports.
- Performs test asset creation, test execution, error reporting, analysis and reporting on testing outcomes
- Uses different testing methodologies to verify mobile application quality for meeting product requirements and creating the optimum user experience
- Conducts manual testing of applications
- Plans and executes testing following agile principles (such as SCRUM)
- 1 year of WindowsPhone Testing Experience.
- 2-3 years of Mobile Testing Experience.
- Experience in Test Creation, Performance Testing, Functional Testing.
- Manual Test Experience on Mobile Operating Systems
- Knowledge of WindowsPhone Developer Toolkit.
- Experience with Error Management Tools, like Bugzilla
- Effective communications; oral and written.
- Agile / Scrum Team experience.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbally and written).
- Android Testing experience is a plus.
Teleca AB - 18 months ago