Position Purpose: The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will independently develop and maintain test scenarios based on requirements and resolve test execution issues for complex projects. Lead and mentor a team of Quality Assurance Analyst and System Test Engineers. Capture test workflows and scripts in Quality Center to increase reuse and prepare for automation. Coordinate and incorporate the findings and direction of Architectural and SCM teams. Develop and pilot Quality Center directory structures, templates and reports. Create regression test scripts. Work with project manager and programmers to identify load testing for specific projects or circumstances.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively mentor and coach a team of Quality Assurance Analysts and System Test Engineers for large/complex projects which may have more risk and business exposure.
• Review scenarios to ensure accuracy.
• Resolve team conflicts
• Manage IQP risk management program by leading a team of Quality Assurance associates to review procedures and control points to assure accuracy within the department. Implement appropriate changes defined by team.
• Attend Requirements meetings for complex projects and work with Business Analysts to define detailed rules and requirements to ensure testability. Offer recommendations on best business solution based on previous experience as a Business User, Systems Test Engineer or Quality Assurance Analyst
• Prepare and maintain test plan, obtain team signoff
• Translate business requirements into test scripts or fine tune pre-existing scripts
• Define test data to assist System Test Engineer in data set up
• Support System Test Engineer and Developer to resolve test execution issues
• Manage testing protocols through Quality Center
• Conduct testing Kick Off meeting with on/off shore System Test Engineer
• Coordinate Business Acceptance Testing (BAT)
• Update Trak IT as required.
• Provide timely and accurate status reports to Project Manager and Quality Assurance Manager.
• Communicate team issues and obstacles and possible remedies, to team management for resolution.
• Improve knowledge of systems, products, and industry by reading periodicals, watching videos and attending classes/seminars. Attend internal training classes for all Service production departments to better understand the overall business operation.
• Work with Business Analysts, System Testing Engineer and Developer to provide the highest level quality applications in the shortest reasonable time period.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Business related field or equivalent work experience.
• Working knowledge of Ascensus internal processing applications.
• Working knowledge of Quality Center preferred
• 4-6 years business experience
• 4+ years requirements/scripting/IT experience
• 2+ years project management experience
• Platforms/Operating Systems – Basic understanding of Windows configuration and administration. In addition, must have understanding of operating system fundamentals. Any additional operating systems knowledge or experience is a plus.
• Networking – Basic understanding of network components and infrastructure. Including networking hardware and basic networking theory.
• Hardware – Basic understanding of PC hardware and components. Understanding of hardware component architecture is a plus.
• Organizational Skills – ability to meet deadlines, ability to achieve and maintain expected productivity levels.
• Communication Skills – written and verbal
• Problem Solving/Analytical Skills
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to follow procedures
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly
• Motivated to contribute and do what it takes to get things done.
• Personal Maturity – Understand own strengths and weaknesses, has professional standards with regard to attendance, personal accountability, and integrity
"The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality
First and Integrity Always should be visible in your actions on a day to
day basis showing your support of our organizational culture."
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
Ascensus - 10 months ago
Ascensus delivers a full range of Internet solutions to the retirement industry and other financial organizations. Our products include...