Senior Manager, Quality Assurance Bioanalytical
We are a premier provider of innovative early clinical research solutions. Partnering with us means working with one of the most experienced CROs in the world. Our focus is on the implementation of innovative strategies to generate key data very early to enable go/no-go decisions on drug development. With clinic capacity, efficient bioanalytical laboratories and experienced scientific staff, we offer one of the most experienced clinical pharmacology research networks in the industry.
Oversee, lead and provide direction to the bioanalytical quality assurance team. Interface with regulatory authorities and/or clients. Provide direction and training to bioanalytical operations staff for regulatory compliance. Respond to regulatory authorities/agencies as required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Responsible for staff management in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; development and coaching of employees.
- Provice technical and regulatory guidance to QA and operational staff
- Develop training programs and oversee the training of new employees both within QA and bioanalytical operations in regards to regulatory compliance
- Interface with clients and other departments to ensure needs and deadlines are being met
- Assist in the development and implementation of department policies and procedures
- Actively participate in quality management systems and drive continuous improvement
- Develop metrics to identify opportunities for improvement
- Participate in departmental budget preparation and administration
- Coordinate FDA inspections
- Assure management that records, methods and practices are in compliance with company policies/ procedures and regulatory requirements
- Complete and Issue findings to operations management
All interested and qualified candidates should call Kevin North at 302-226-8070 or email resume to email@example.com
- BA or BS in Science or related field required
- Knowledge of FDA regulatory policies
- 5 years experience in CRO and/or Pharma quality assurance in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Excellent level of GLP and GCP knowledge required
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3 years management experience required
FPCNational - 18 months ago