Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science from an engineering school. An ABET-accredited engineering degree is preferred.
5 years related experience
The Global Pressure Quality Group is the focal point for Pressure Quality related issues. The group’s mission is to:
The Global Pressure Quality Senior Engineer is responsible for:
- Ensure Pressure Product Quality meets our customer’s expectations and performance requirements
- Manage product quality issues as they occur
- Support customer issues for Rosemount product quality
- Write and deploy customer communications for product quality issues
- Promote global communications on quality issues and opportunities
- Lead Product Quality Steering Teams
- Promote best practice quality initiatives worldwide
- Managing DP Level product quality customer feedback, significant customer quality issues, and customer quality issue communications; potentially working directly with customer quality, management, service, or maintenance personnel
- Managing DP Level and other Pressure quality issues to closure by forming, leading and participating on temporary technical and business function teams to resolve the issue
- Interfacing with supplier quality engineering and various suppliers on product material quality issues and development of processes that improve product quality
- Managing the Quality Steering Committee for DP Level products. This includes leading bi-weekly meetings, publishing minutes and maintaining the website.
- Interfacing effectively and maintaining frequent communication with Product group leaders, management, design, marketing, and manufacturing for multiple sites for DP Level quality
- Providing and evaluating product quality metrics
- Interfacing with the global Failure Analysis teams by attending the various working sessions, monitoring data and responding to identified quality issues for DP Level product
- Supporting new product programs by participating in design reviews and product development teams to review quality and reliability criteria
- Provide guidance for global manufacturing consistency in design and across multiple manufacturing sites
- Participating on and leading quality improvement project teams
- Performing other duties as required to support Global Pressure Quality
To apply for this job opening please click here.
- Action oriented
- Product Knowledge preferred
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Ability to convert data into information
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Effective written and verbal communications
Additional Company Information
Emerson Process Management ( www.emerson.com ) is a leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater treatment, metals and mining, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries. A business unit of Emerson, Rosemount Inc. is a global leader in high-precision pressure, temperature, level, and flow instrumentation.
Rosemount Inc. offers a competitive rewards package that provides for the health, well-being, and future financial security for yourself and your dependents. Through a strong profit sharing program, employees have historically received double digit company contributions that reflect the performance of the company, and their own individual efforts. Our medical and dental plans provide for the care of yourself and your family. Life insurance and long-term disability benefits give you the peace of mind you need and protect your dependents. A flexible work schedule, vacation and holidays allow you to balance your work life with your personal schedule. Additional benefits such as tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, employee assistance programs, and onsite wellness activities are available to support you and provide the environment you need to succeed.
Emerson - 9 months ago