DSCI is seeking a Senior Radar engineer for onsite support at Aberdeen, MD to support U.S. Army Research, Development, and Engineering Command (RDECOM), Communications and Electronics Research, Development, and Engineering Center (CERDEC), Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate (NVESD).
- The candidate will support current and future work for multiple customers and provide senior level mentorship, but must be willing do hands-on work in a lab and/or field environment.
- Experience in radar design and analysis - Ground Penetrating Radar, Forward Looking Radar, Synthetic Aperture Radar - SAR)
- Experience supporting large systems development projects
- Experience in all aspects of requirements management, yet also be hands on
- Experience reviewing engineering design documentation (as part of the configuration control and design process), interface control documents, and life-cycle logistics plans
- This position will require daily interaction with government and contractor staff and effective coordination with diverse teams (engineering, management, operations).
- The primary focus of this position is to provide technical assessments of the capabilities and limitations of radar designs and provide development and operations recommendations to project management.
- Assessments may include performing desktop research and analysis, managing modeling and simulation efforts, and evaluating prototypes and operational systems.
- 10+ years of experience with radar engineering
- Knowledge of RF signal propagation, RF hardware, including radar and antenna technologies, and RF signal processing techniques
- Software Development
- MS or Ph.D. degree
- Ability to work independently and as part of a system engineering team
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Clearance required
DSCI encourages Minority, Veteran and Women applicants.
DSCI is an employee-owned products and services company that links the
following disciplines: Systems Engineering, Simulation, Modeling,
Maintainability, Analysis, Availability, Research, Repairability, Training
& Testability as an integrated process to provide unique solutions to
complex problems within the Command, Control, Communications, Computer,
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) space.
DSCI is actively seeking talented individuals for openings at various
locations in the United States and abroad.
As a rapidly growing employee-owned company (with headquarters in
Eatontown, New Jersey), DSCI offers an outstanding employment package,
including highly competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision
insurance and stock options to full time personnel.
DSCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Participates in E-Verify.
Knowledge of RF signal propagation, RF hardware, including radar and antenna technologies, and RF signal processing techniques. Experience in developing software.
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Years of Experience Required: 11 - 15
Security Level Required: Yes
Level of Education Required: Masters Degree
Aberdeen/Belcamp, MD 21010 (USA)