Amazon Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com) provides scalable, cost effective, cloud solutions to a number of customers around the globe. Our Developers are world class innovators working on cutting edge technologies.
AWS is seeking a Sr. Recruiter to work with a cross-functional team comprised of Sourcers, Software Developers, Marketing managers and Hiring managers to drive the development of tools, processes and strategies for candidate attraction and closing. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
• 6+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
• MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
• Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
• Leadership experience managing recruiters and coordinators.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...