IT'S MORE THAN A JOB! Kelly OCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Sr. Recruiter. You will drive the recruiting process, present a qualified slate of candidates to the Internal Recruiters/Hiring Managers and ensure a positive candidate experience. You will also be responsible for driving business commitments such as service level agreements (SLA's), compliance, diversity and quality. This person can work remotely, but will need to work onsite at Chobani's facility in Charlotte, NC 1-2 times/quarter.
If you can answer yes to the above questions, we want you to join our team!
- Do you have experience sourcing and recruiting for high level Sales Candidates in a fast paced, results oriented, high volume environment in the Food & Beverage &/or Consumer Packaged Goods industry?
- Do you have experience with both traditional and current sourcing strategies?
- Do you have experience working with clients and delivering customer service?
- Can you work independently while also acting as a positive and contributing team member?
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Maintains accountability for the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
- Interfaces with Human Resources and other key stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- Consults with HR and follows processes to achieve SLAs/metrics
- Participates on consultations with hiring managers on requisition definition and potential sourcing strategies
- Actively Sources for the open positions assigned and creates sourcing strategies
- Continuously "closes" qualified candidates and works to drive offer acceptance
- Leads the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience and coaches each candidate appropriately at every stage of the process
- Sources, screens, presents and "sells" qualified candidates to internal recruiters/hiring managers
- Maintains accountability for diversity and quality metrics
- Ensures process accuracy/compliance with legal and client regulations
- Develops expertise in understanding the client's business operations and staffing needs
- Manages HR/hiring managers' expectations appropriately
- Creates compliant and effective postings
- Networks within client organization and local communities to generate referrals and source qualified candidates as needed
- Participates in sourcing projects
- Builds networks across all channels
- Screens candidates
- Ensures a positive candidate and client experience
- Demonstrates solid business knowledge in the Food & Beverage or Consumer Packaged Goods industry and effective business acumen
- Executes accurate data capture and timely reporting on key staffing metrics in client's ATS and/or other tracking mechanism such as Excel
- Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws
- Effectively utilizes problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Effectively manages and sources on a requisition load of 10-12 open reqs.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Effectively builds rapport with the internal recruiters, hiring managers, HR & the client's internal network
- Quickly evaluates and prioritize tasks in a high volume staffing environment
- Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with job seekers
- Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work with challenging and demanding clients and adapt to changes
- Identifies and resolves potential challenges and risks then engages in proper escalation procedure
- Drives results in a positive and professional manner in a deadline-oriented environment
- 3 to 5 years full life cycle recruiting experience
- Previous recruiting experience with high level sales positions is required
- 2+ years robust sourcing experience across multiple channels including experience with cold calling competitors
- 3+ years recruiting in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Download The Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Visit Kelly Services at www.KellyServices.com
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.