Established in 2003, Coleman Research Group, Inc. (CRG) manages the primary research and due diligence needs of institutional investors and large consulting firms across all industries globally.
CRG connects analysts at the world’s leading asset managers, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity firms, and management consultancies with members of our Executive Forum network of industry experts through telephone consultations, in-person meetings, and roundtable discussions.
- Proven Growth: CRG named Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Company in 2010 & 2011
- Global Presence: 150+ employees in 5 offices worldwide in New York, Raleigh, London, Hong Kong, and Beijing
- High Profile Clients: 200+ client institutions and 3,000+ individual users worldwide, including 10 of the top 20 largest investment advisors, mutual funds, hedge funds, and private equity firms
Our Global Research Intelligence (GRI) team is seeking a Director Level Research Analyst with previous direct investment research experience covering the financial sector. This represents a unique opportunity for a dynamic individual to directly contribute to a growing financial services research team, within a rapidly expanding company.
You will be responsible for leading GRI’s Financial sector industry vertical. This will involve originating topical company, sector or thematic ideas for our investment management, hedge fund, private equity, investment banking or consulting clients and communicating them interactively using webinars, events, conferences, onsite meetings or other media.
- 7 years of investment research experience covering the Financial Sector in buy-side, sell-side, independent research or consulting firms
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand industry trends and generate topics, ideas and content based on timing and relevance for investor clients
- Experienced in communicating with industry experts, company management and investment professionals
- Experienced in leading and moderating group discussions
- Energetic and self motivated - must be extremely organized and able to prioritize work and multi-task effectively
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to work independently and under strict deadlines
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- CFA charterholder is a plus
Coleman Research Group - 2 years ago
The world’s leading investment firms, consultancies and corporations depend on Coleman Research to access first-hand perspectives from...