Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos ASI - The Advertising Research Specialists
Ipsos ASI offers a full range of advertising research solutions to help clients make the best decisions at all stages of the advertising development process and to maximize the return on their advertising investment. Our commitment is to provide holistic, integrated insights to advertisers that help in the development, evaluation, and improvement of their advertising efforts and, ultimately, to help them build stronger brands.
Senior Research Manager – Norwalk, CT
This position reports to the Vice President of Client Service, Copy Testing and will be responsible for management and analysis for research projects across a number of product categories for a high profile client. Ideal candidate should have strong client skills, an appreciation of advertising, be able to understand Copy Testing delivery and strategic insights as well as being willing to get involved at all levels of the process.
- Designs, Implements and flawlessly executes several (5-10) copy-testing projects at varying stages for a v with minimal supervision.
- Recognizes need to adapt product solution to meet client need and works with appropriate internal resources to design appropriate solution.
- Creates general conclusions and recommendation from data results that consider client needs and culture as well as general industry knowledge that generates insights beyond the numbers.
- Coaches/directs work of CS Associates to develop/hone project management skills, presentation development, and the purpose beyond the task, client understanding and basic analytic conclusions beyond the numbers.
- Ensures completion of final presentation including topline and close-to final analytical conclusions and recommendations to client for manager review.
- Assists in presentations as appropriate
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- BA Minimum
- 3 + years Copy Testing Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of beer/wine/spirits industry
- Expert at managing multiple, complex projects, ideally with high levels of data and detail
- Intermediate understanding of questionnaire design techniques enabling employee to take lead role in developing question(s) that will result in our having data that will meet a specific client need; incorporate into test questionnaire
- Analytic Insight and Logic/Reasoning Skills – ability to form conclusion from data and draw from experiences beyond their specific industry knowledge
- Process Management and facilitation skills – directs the detailed work of others on project
- Ability to coach and mentor peers and colleagues within and outside of function on processes, practices, and tools.
- Strong Client Service Orientation
- Strong communication skills – written and oral; ability to formulate presentations and deliver as needed
Ipsos North America - 2 years ago
What do consumers think? Ipsos knows. A leading international market research firm, Ipsos helps its clients test and evaluate brands,...