Senior Research Manager - Market Research-13003097
Job Description & Responsibilities:
At American Express, the voice of the customer is the foundation to our growth. We have an exciting opportunity for you to use your skills to uncover the customer insights that will provide positive impact and momentum for our company and brand.
You’ll join our Global Marketplace Insights team based in New York. Here, you will forge strong relationships with our business unit partners in product management, marketing, brand management, acquisitions, and new product development. You will partner with them to understand the business priorities, decisions, and information needs, and then translate those needs into a research program with clear objectives. Additionally, you will work with our market research agencies to design and implement research that drives results and business decisions. You will also regularly synthesize research into meaningful insights, develop and present story driven presentations rooted in the customer voice.
Count on making an impact! Come join our challenging, dynamic environment where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented research and marketing professionals in the industry.
- Bring the voice of the customer to business decisions and strategy
- Translate business needs into research
- Design research using methodologies that will best meet objectives and drive actionable insights
- Partner with, and manage, market research agency throughout the process
- Develop and present story-driven presentations rooted in customer insight and data
- Serve as consultant and partner to internal business partners
- Experience with primary ad hoc quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong understanding of a range of quantitative and qualitative market research
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts and strategy
- Commitment to excellence
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Passionate about the customer voice
- Relentlessly curious
- A proven record of collaboration and influencing others to achieve a business
- A creative problem solver
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...