Senior Retail Manager - Sales
Grow your career as a Senior Retail Manager on the Kellogg Sales team – where we believe in your success. Engage with us through your leadership role as you collaborate across a diverse group of individuals which will drive overall sales and profits. While you are at it, you will also be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Retail Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Identifying and clarifying internal/external customer needs and expectations, taking actions to ensure that Kellogg and customer goals are aligned and met
- Managing overall financial performance of zone including reviewing and analyzing financial statements and data and other appropriate financial information, to monitor attainment of financial goals
- Planning or assisting in annual or project-specific budgets, ensuring that budgets and financial performance are in accordance with business strategic initiatives
- Managing succession-management process for appropriate personnel in the department.
- Ensuring organizational structures and recourses are aligned with strategy
- Setting and communicating performance expectations and goals, and how these contribute to the strategy
- Providing coaching and mentoring that includes developmental plans, training, resources, and development plans
- Ensuring team members have sufficient resources to perform their jobs and to meet goals and deadlines
- Communicating the strategic vision to employees and obtaining their input and commitment, motivating them to work toward common plans and objectives.
As well as humility and hunger to learn and succeed in Sales to be considered for this role you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS Degree OR high school diploma/GED plus significant related experience
- Significant sales experience
- Frequently demonstrated direct management experience over managers and large field sales representative teams
- Experience managing multi – state geographic locations
- Prior P&L and expense control responsibility
- Ability to work in conditions which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Previous experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels, both in writing and verbally
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations and no DUI convictions within the last 36 months
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- DSD experience within the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- CPG Retail account management experience
- A flexible work schedule and the ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
- This position provides participation in the Kellogg Vehicle Reimbursement Program. Our flexible plan provides you vehicle choice, no personal use restriction, and is tax-free for employees driving over 5,000 business miles annually
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 30+ days ago
Our founder, W.K. Kellogg, said: “Whatever success I have had in business has been a result of my good fortune in selecting employees...