ATI Intelligence Services Group seeks Senior SIGINT Reporters to perform Counter Narco-Terrorism Analysis in conjunction with our Counter Narcotics Terrorism and Homeland Security intelligence analysis teams in Columbia, MD.
We seek experienced SIGINT Reporters with excellent writing skills for a reporting position that will focus on Southwest Asia drug smuggling.
These positions support the International Crime and Narcotics Enterprise in developing, collecting, analyzing, and reporting on communications related to a myriad of counter-narco terrorism and homeland security topics. Strategic and tactical reporting is provided to a broad range of military and intelligence customers.
ATI Intelligence Services Group provides experienced and highly skilled SIGINT Reporting and Language Analysis support to perform focused analytical support and linguistic duties at ICN Organizations throughout the Extended Enterprise.
The position disseminates timely, actionable information that would lead to the interdiction of narcotics and their smugglers by law enforcement organizations or military action arms. As a member of a team of analysts, the individual will be responsible for research, reporting, development and maintenance of information that further the goals and objectives of the team.
As a Sr. Intelligence Analyst, will review English translations or gisted material for reportable, draft reports using established reporting vehicles that require little to no editing, and thoroughly research classified and unclassified databases for information that further supports writings.
• Provides a monthly status report covering major milestones and achievements.
• Builds repositories to hold information during development.
• Interact on a regular basis with analysts and reporters in order to provide a cohesive product.
• Formally contributes to reports and report analysis.
• Write and publish finished product reports in compliance with Reporting standards.
Seeking an experienced Intelligence Analyst with excellent writing skills for a reporting position that will focus on Southwest Asia drug smuggling. The position requires an individual capable of disseminating timely, actionable information that would lead to the interdiction of narcotics and their smugglers by law enforcement organizations or military action arms. As a member of a team of analysts, the individual will be responsible for research, reporting, development and maintenance of information that further the goals and objectives of the team.
The successful applicant will be a skilled Intelligence Analyst with at least 10 years of experience in intelligence or related field. A working knowledge in SIGINT reporting along with experience with at least two of the following: CPE, ANCHORY, OCTAVE, SKYWRITER, ARCVIEW, e-WorkSpace, PINWALE, or HOMEBASE is required. Experience with information research and management, content delivery, web authoring and designing is required. Familiarity with MICROSOFT Word and other computer software is required.
A working knowledge of CPE and experience with writing reports from gist/transcripts vice KL/tactical reporting is desired.
Excellent report writing; research, collaboration, and coordination skills are required.
Individual must have the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Good interpersonal skills are critical.
Some knowledge of eastern hemisphere countries, their history, culture, economies, religions, and current events, is a plus but not required.
1) Minimum 10 years direct or directly related intelligence analysis experience with the Mission Planning Organization, one of the Service Cryptologic Elements, and/or another U.S. Gov't intelligence agency. Part of this experience shall have been within two (2) years of starting on this contract.
2) Experience that includes aspects of technical analysis in one or more disciplines, drafting reports for release by Government personnel, and/or editing reports written by other analysts.
3) Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the development of communications networks from data generated from technologies or protocols using or carried on digital networks to include but not limited to: email, Transmission Control Protocol/User Datagram Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/UDP/IP) and air interface communications.
4) Shall have minimum of two (2) years’ experience using geographic information tools in SIGINT environment.
5) Experience with the usage of SIGINT database repositories and analytic tools to include an in-depth understanding of SIGINT Collection/ Collection Management architecture and data flow.
6) Experience with Multi-INT analysis, fusion, and report intelligence data.
7) Experience in performing analysis/fusion of collected intelligence data.
8) Experience providing QC of reports written by other analysts.
9) Strong communications and reporting skills
10) Experience developing concepts of operations, strategies, metrics, and doing research.
11) Experience in one or more of the following areas:
a. SIGINT Development (SIGDEV) experience in dialing analysis.
b. Digital Network Intelligence (DNI)
c. Telephony Analysis
d. Experience with NSA geospatial mapping and graphing tools
e. SIGINT Geospatial Analysis (SGA)
f. Developing and maintaining Very Large Database (VLDB) containing Multi-Level Security (MLS) Multi-INT data, sourcing and classification markings.
g. Developing Data Visualization of Intelligence Data containing MLS classification marking and sourcing.
h. Operations Research tools and techniques to analyze process to identify strengths, weaknesses and vulnerabilities of entities as determined by the Gov't.
i. Experience working in field related to transnational crime to include countering alien smuggling, drug trafficking, illicit finance, nuclear and radiological material smuggling, and/or piracy.
j. Experience in data analysis and production of reports and assessments on Homeland Security issues.
12) Experience with write-to-release tenets and have produced multi-media reports.
13) Experience using Content Preparation Environment (CPE) to produce SIGINT end-product
14) Experience with current SIGINT data mining tools, techniques and practices.
15) Experience mentoring junior intelligence analysts.
16) Language skills with a proficiency equivalent to level 2+/2+ (listening/reading) as defined
by the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) in at least one of the foreign languages
(Pashto/Dari, Baluchi, Somali, Farsi, Dari or Pashto).
(ATI) provides consulting services to federal, civilian and local government agencies and commercial organizations. http://www.ati4it.com
Our core business areas are intelligence analysis, information technology, and business management services.
• The ATI Intelligence Services Group provides resources and solutions in the areas of intelligence analysis, systems engineering and linguistics for the intelligence community. Specifically, our work includes: Intelligence Analysis
• Cryptologic Linguistics and Language Analysis
• Cyber Analysis
• Counter Narcotics Intelligence Analysis
• Network and Threat Forensics Analysis
• Computer Network Operations
• Computer Network Defense.
• The ATI Information Technology Services Group provides cradle-to-grave information technology services from planning and designing systems architecture to installing and maintaining networks. Specifically, our work includes: Information Assurance
• Help Desk and Desktop Support
• Website Design and Implementation
• Network Systems Engineering and Administration
• Mainframe and Distributed Systems Administration.
• The ATI Business Management Services Group provides consulting services and subject matter expertise in the following work areas: Business Process Reengineering
• Enterprise Architecture Analyses
• Business process modeling (BPM)
• Financial Management and Program Analyses
• Logistics Planning
• Information Lifecycle Management.
ATI offers a comprehensive employee benefits package to our employees - http://careers.ati4it.com/benefits.aspx
Referral Award: $3k Referral Bonus to any and all job candidates who refer a hired candidate to ATI Intelligence Services Group!
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 30+ days ago
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...