Position: Senior SQA Engineer - VOIP
Location: Burlington, MA
Term: Permanent / Full Time
Our client in Burlington, MA was ranked as one of the best places to work in MA! They are a fast growing company, and offer cutting edge VOIP technologies. Currently, they need to hire a Senior QA Engineer on a Full Time basis.
- Functional testing of software features for VoIP / SIP and other Networking Protocols, system and configuration management, and all other aspects of the product
- System testing of components to identify scale, performance and stability aspects of releases of code
- Development and implementation of test strategies and test plans
- Test automation
- Familiarity with data networking and telephony environments with an emphasis on Next Generation IP services
- BSCS/EE or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a software quality assurance in a telephony or data networking environment
- Experience with TCL, Perl
With over 50 years of combined experience, Incendia Partners is a firm specializing in the placement of software and IT professionals. We have been named by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 500 fastest growing companies for 3 of the past 5 years (*06, *07, *08). We take the time to listen to our client's needs and to understand their goals so that we can help them advance their career. We not only know the industry, we have the contacts to help you succeed faster.
Learn more about us here: www.incendia.com
keywords, not requirements: SIP, VOIP, voice over IP, Session Initiation Protocol, MGCP, RTP, SDP, IAX, QA, quality assurance, tester, HTTP, RTP, RTCP, TCP/IP, h.323, SQA, L2TP, SNMP, Protocols, SMPT, SQE, Networking, Network protocols, manual, agile, web, smoke, white box, black box, regression, sql, software, Computer Science, test plans, test cases, strategies, scenarios, Test Director, Oracle, SQL Server, Object Oriented, Software, Test Plans, Test Cases, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Black Box, White Box, media gateway control protocol, real-time transport protocol, session description protocol, inter-asterisk exchange