Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: The Sr. Sales/Account Associate is responsible for supporting Account Manager in sales, retail presentation, training and brand building activities. The ideal candidate will quickly gain a good understanding of the business and be able to identify issues and recommend action plans. The Sr. Account Associate has strong follow thru and initiatives skills as well as a strong analytical. They will be relied upon to build relationships internally to gain support and cooperation.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency as a Sr. Account Associate to...
Drive the business:
- Responsible for achieving total, comp and net sales targets.
- Knowledge of products and all Coach standards.
- Gain market knowledge and expertise.
- Create market week presentations; follow up on market week arrangements for distributors including car/travel/dinner/meeting schedule
- Own product presentation for given accounts. Support Account Manager in sale of seasonal collection and on-going replenishment to accounts consistent with strategy
- Provide recommendations and drive seasonal markets: provide feedback on division plans and account level plans, confirm all doors requiring market orders and possible door slides for select / small accounts
- Order management.
- Ensure receipt of weekly retail sales POS data, operational data and monthly ending inventory from distributors
- Responsible for monthly aged inventory report
- Support and identify seasonal sales initiatives to drive business. Own measuring the results and effectiveness.
- Collect customer weekly sales for some accounts; complete and analyze customer mix quarterly; collect all other door profile metrics as per BP annually
- Assist with distributor orientations.
Planning and Analysis:
- Support in-store execution and new store openings: Product Assortment, Visual Merchandising, Environment
- Coordinate seasonal product training for store staff.
- Own timely communication of seasonal clearance lists and pricing to accounts.
- Administratively support Account Managers with field visits.
- Support monthly Latest Estimates (LE) & Open To Buy (OTB) -
- Analyze POS data and identify risk and opportunities.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Coordination and resolution of quality alerts between Merchandising and account.
- Partner with accounts receivable to follow up with accounts on past due invoices.
An outstanding professional will have...
- Account Management and/or Merchandise planning background.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP and Access a plus.
- Retail math.
- Superior organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
- Initiative, high energy, strategic thinking and detail oriented.
- Customer service experience. (Retail Store experience a plus.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Cultural sensitivity.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. * LI-DC Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4-5 years of retail experience.
- Global and/or luxury brand experience a plus.
- Experience with global markets a plus.
A RICH HERITAGE
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection of leather...