MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. was formed in 1994 to provide an affordable, simple to use wireless service for customers in metropolitan areas seeking an alternative to traditional landline or wireless service. Our rapidly growing company offers a great work environment. Visit us at http://www.metropcs.com/ to learn more about our exciting history and to view our job postings.
Responsible for assisting with the administration and supervision of the MetroPCS, Inc. owned retail store. This is primarily a direct retail sales position with additional responsibilities for store associated customer service, inventory activities and troubleshooting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Respond to all sales and customer issues.
- In absence of Store Manager, provide coordination and monitoring of all sales and non-sales tasks, direction, and motivation to store employee team to build a positive sales and service environment.
- Adhere to all operational policies put out by the company as well as market specific objectives.
- Ensure that all opening and closing procedures are followed to company policy.
- Ensure the integrity of inventory and cash in the store environment at all times.
- Assist with all necessary sales reporting.
- Maintain floor stocking levels, displays, etc. according to company planogram.
- Create a very positive sales/buying experience for the customer.
- Identify customer needs and provide information about the benefits of our service that can meet those needs.
- Train and develop sales team.
- High school or GED equivalent or equivalent related experience; college degree preferred
- 2 years of retail sales experience; experience in the wireless telecommunications industry preferred
- Must be fluent and able to effectively communicate in both English and Spanish
MetroPCS - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
MetroPCS Communications has an urban outlook on communications. The regional wireless service provider offers use of its phone networks...