Territory Management-Med Systems is responsible for increasing penetration and profitability in existing accounts as well as increasing market share through prospecting, building relationships, and leveraging the relationships of other CareFusion business units. Post sale account management and timely follow up is critical. The position focuses on forecasting, account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within a territory. The position involves the sale of house-wide hardware and/or software systems & interfaces. Buying process is a complex and cross-functional sale with executive sponsorship and board of director approval. Sales cycle is typically 12 - 24 months and call point is executive level. Frequency of renewal is 4 to 6 years.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Min 6 years related sales experience with at least 3 in capital/technical products
• Need previous strategic sales experience
• Ability to travel 30% of time
• Proven product knowledge in business area
• Valid driver's license
CareFusion Corporation - 15 months ago