Deluxe Digital Distribution (D3) provides white-label
turnkey managed services to video service providers,
programmers, online retailers, CE device manufacturers,
and other IP-based, video-on-demand providers. D3
technology is used to prepare, manage, secure, and
distribute digital content to connected entertainment
devices such as handsets, tablets, computers, Blu-ray
players, TVs, Set-top-boxes, and other over-the-top
(OTT) streaming devices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in the
hottest industry that offers an exciting, challenging
and dynamic work environment with tremendous career
growth potential. We focus on innovation, creativity,
and cutting edge technology.
We are seeking a Senior Sales Engineer with 5+ years
experience as a sales engineer in video distribution,
middleware, or applications.
understand and refine functional and non-functional
- Interface with D3’s customer and partners/vendors to
requirements and respond with feasible technical
architectural tradeoffs that help the customer
- Document the requirements, solutions, and
verify that they're satisfied with what they are
getting, and provide a blueprint to drive
requirements to internal technology (software and
network) and operations teams.
technical advisor to the Sales teams.
- Perform product demos for customers and act as a
technical training to the Sales team
- Provide technical presentations to customers and
opportunities, while providing direct feedback to
- Assist the Sales team in identifying new markets and
the Product Management team on ways to improve
strategies and products to help improve product
- Develop a thorough knowledge of competitor’s
positioning and sales strategies
- Respond to technical RFPs
video distribution, middleware, or applications.
- Bachelors degree in CS or EE with Masters a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a sales engineer in
- Strong relationships with major Cable operators in
including OTT delivery systems and related DRM
- Strong knowledge of IP-based, video technologies,
technologies, delivery networks, and video
management and delivery distribution technologies.
business domain (cable, telco, DBS), especially in
- Strong knowledge of the video service provider
VOD solutions, including CableLabs specifications,
encoding of digital video & audio, digital asset and
content management, VOD transactional systems, and
delivery of digital content to devices.
including billing systems, user-identity management
- Knowledge of back office systems integration,
systems, digital lockers, etc.
to communicate and negotiate with both internal and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able
external stakeholders at all levels of an
organization. Excellent analytical and problem
work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Individual must be highly organized and be able to
position is flexible based on the skills and network
- Significant travel required. The location of the
of the ideal candidate.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program,
including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation &
sick leave and 401(k).
To view other open positions and for more information on
our company, please visit our website at
Deluxe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Req. Code : 1111
Open Date : 2012-11-15 14:00:00