The AtHoc Civilian Team is seeking a Senior Sales Executive to lead our sales pursuits in the national level Homeland Defense/Security Sector and Public Safety. Specifically working with all organizations that form our national level defense. The Homeland Security market is presently a 40 billion dollar market, AtHoc is working to establish a presence in this sector. Successful candidates will have demonstrated successes and knowledge of this market to address this segment with enterprise software solutions. The primary sectors in addition to State and Local Government include the Mass Transportation Security market, e.g. HLS-Related Cyber Security, Aviation Security, First Responder Market, etc. as well as the 27 States HLS & Public Safety Markets like Critical Infrastructure Security, Natural Disaster Rescue & Recover, Land Border Security, Homeland Defense, etc.
- Build the business, including personally selling the AtHoc products and services in line with your respective sales quota and target goals.
- Identify and properly qualifying client prospects and business opportunities in the specified markets.
- Develop and execute strategic enterprise account planning with sales and professional services team members.
- Demonstrate a proven sales process that delivers measurable value to our customers.
- Exhibit fluency in the identification and delivery of value at each stage of the customer decision making process.
- Assist the AtHoc Civilian Homeland Defense Team in doubling revenues in 2013.
- 10+ years sales related experience
- Minimum 5 years proven experience selling into these market segments
- Working knowledge of the above market segments and categories
- Working knowledge of Port, State, and Local, County and municipal applications
- Working and demonstrable knowledge of federal acquisition as well as state and local procurement
- Working relationships with re-sellers who address this territory
- Experience in selling enterprise level solutions to this sector
- Team Player - must be ready to support all other members of the team and practiced in information sharing and teamwork to the end goal
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, including demonstrable experience in working federal proposals
- Demonstrable experience in selling to all levels within base of users, including C levels
- Experience in working in a very fast-paced and challenging growth environment
- Successful Track Record – be able to evidence successful transactions in this market and overachievement of Quota
- Enterprise Software product knowledge is strongly preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Virtual Office” environment – experience preferred
The AtHoc partner program focuses on marketing and reselling notifications solutions for emergency notifications, force...