The AtHoc Civilian Team is seeking a Senior Sales Executive to lead our sales pursuits in the Civilian HealthCare sector, specifically working with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), where AtHoc presently has an enterprise-level contract. The sales goal is to work directly with the VA, VACO and all VISNs to provide additional capabilities, including all AtHoc products and our new mobile application. Additionally, you will provide sales coverage for all civilian-related healthcare organizations, such as HHS, NIH, and the CDC. In addition, on an assigned basis, you will be responsible for other agencies in the sector, including State and Local, Higher Education, and Public Sector organizations. The position reports directly to the Vice President, Public Sector.
- Build the business, including personally selling the AtHoc products and services, corresponding to your respective sales quota and target goals.
- Identify and properly qualify client prospects and business opportunities in the Federal HealthCare setting.
- Develop and execute strategic enterprise account planning with sales and professional services team members.
- Demonstrate a proven sales process that delivers measurable value to our VA customer.
- Exhibit fluency in the identification and delivery of value at each stage of the customer decision-making process.
- Assist the AtHoc Civilian Homeland Defense Team double revenues in 2013.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience working with Civilian market and Civilian HealthCare, specifically the VA.
- Working knowledge and rolodex for the entire VA organization including all VISNs and VACO.
- Working knowledge of hospital organizations, including the IT and CIO and Emergency Operations organizations.
- Working, demonstrable knowledge of federal acquisition and procurement practices.
- Working relationships with resellers who address this territory, specifically Civilian HealthCare.
- Experience in selling to other Public Sector/ Civilian agencies is a plus.
- You must be a team player and ready to support all other team members and be adept in information sharing.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including demonstrable experience in working federal proposals.
- Demonstrable experience in selling to all levels within an agency, including C levels.
- Experience in working in a very fast-paced and challenging growth environment.
- Successful track record – able to achieve successful transactions in this market and exceed quota.
- Enterprise software sales experience is preferred.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- "Virtual Office" environment experience preferred
The AtHoc partner program focuses on marketing and reselling notifications solutions for emergency notifications, force...