This is a direct hire position with our company in our Tampa, FL office. Candidate must be located in or around the Tampa Bay region for consideration.
IQPC Company website: http://www.iqpcexchange.com/exchanges.aspx
We are currently expanding our Sponsorship Sales Team for the Latin American Market. This position requires a bi-lingual English/ Spanish business to business salesperson with experience selling to large and medium size enterprises. You will be responsible for selling to senior level Marketing and Sales executives at these top companies to sponsor content-rich, high quality conferences.
Sponsorships are tailored to our clients using a consultative, solution sales approach and may include branding, thought leadership or networking opportunities. Typical deal size is between $15 and $100k. Daily responsibilities include targeted lead research, selling over the phone, working collaboratively with several departments within the company, in addition to closing business.
For over 40 years, IQPC has been one of the worlds largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide. The Exchange model is the most exclusive, most high profile forum catering to C-level executives from the Fortune 1000. We aim to consistently provide a stimulating and dynamic forum represented by top industry leaders, as well as newcomers to share their knowledge and expertise. We have offices in New York, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, Australia, Germany, Brazil, and the United Arab Emirates. This international presence affords a global perspective, a broad research base, and helps us to achieve our goal of inspiring business innovation, improving business performance, fostering powerful alliances and accelerating strategic partnerships.
- We are looking for hungry, competitive sales executives to create an impact immediately through new business development.
- The ideal candidate will be energetic and driven with an unparalleled work ethic.
- As a Sponsorship Sales Executive, you will need to have the ability to consider and accommodate your clients needs while possessing the skill to close business time after time.
- A top candidate for this position will have the aptitude to make adjustments and constantly learn and apply new sales strategies exemplifying versatility and coach-ability.
- Must be driven and able to work with a sense of urgency, control the sales process and be able to learn new industries quickly. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Bilingual English/ Spanish or Portuguese