Position Summary (Overall purpose and objective of the position)
May work 100% remote, location not an issue for the ideal candidate .
RegEd is a leading provider of technology solutions for compliance and risk management is currently searching for a Senior Sales Representative.
RegEd is a recognized industry authority and has created the standard of
excellence for rule-based compliance automation for broker-dealers, investment advisors, insurance
companies and their distributors. Our client-driven solutions deliver superior operational efficiency
and enable firms to cost-effectively comply with state and FINRA regulations while mitigating risks
before they occur.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 plus years of successful sales experience with technology solutions. The Senior Sales Representative will be responsible for using a consultative sales approach to sell technology/software based solutions and services to the financial services market. The individual must possess the following consultative sales techniques: the ability to craft an account specific sales strategy, establish and maintain credibility to be considered a trusted partner, establish value, successfully negotiate contracts, and close deals.
The selected individual will:
• Solicit sales of RegEd’s compliance, training, and registration/licensing products and services to the insurance and financial services markets.
• Will identify, qualify, and secure new clients within a specified region and/or product base.
• Inform prospective customers and existing customers of RegEd’s products and/or services and benefits over competitive offerings.
• Meet assigned revenue quota by closing sales for RegEd
(List major job responsibilities that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation)
• Use extensive knowledge of company products to provide customers with information and promote product sales.
• Identify, qualify and secure new clients; may use any/all of the following sources:
o On-site meetings
o Telephone/Email contact
o Web-based training and presentations
• Excellent human relations skills, including written and verbal communications and group presentation skills are required.
• Must possess skills in consultative sales and negotiating techniques.
• Must be self-directed and self-motivated.
• Must be able to organize activities and handle multiple projects simultaneously with effective and timely follow-up on each.
• Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver.
• Strong computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Use contact management system to track all client and prospect activities.
• Ability to work independently and be accountable for revenue growth.
• Work with legal counsel to negotiate contracts with clients
• Maintain pipeline and accurately forecast
• Performs other duties as required.
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education, Certification, License, Training
•Job Related Experience:
• Ten plus years outside sales experience of software/technology and b2b products / services with a proven track record of quota achievement.
• Must have experience in building strong relationships with key executives within target firms.
• Background in insurance/broker-dealer sales is desirable, but not required.
Skills and Abilities:
• Proven consultative sales skills with a high degree of professionalism
• Extremely strong sales and interpersonal skills. Consummate relationship builder and able to effectively manage a sales cycle to closure.
• Excellent human relations skills, including written and verbal communications skills and group presentation skills.
• Must be highly organized and disciplined and be able to effectively manage time to achieve key success metrics and close / revenue quotas.
• Must have a demonstrable history of impeccable follow-through on potential sales opportunities to close business.
• Strong experience and competence with Microsoft office products including Word and Excel and familiarity with CRM database systems
• Ability to learn quickly and ramp up to expected levels of self-sufficiency according to plan.
• Ability to make decisions and resolve problems using experience and professional judgment.
• Ability to effectively educate, and engage people.
• Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline is preferred, experience can be substituted for eduction.
Physical Conditions/Requirements (Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without accommodations)
• Position requires the ability to hear and communicate clearly, orally and in writing.
• Uses vision to view screens, create and review documents; requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• Capable of using a keyboard effectively
• Frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk and may occasionally lift and move 25 pounds
Employee must perform all of the essential functions/responsibilities for classification in this position.
Unique Functions, Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education, Certification, License or Training to this position
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education, Certification, License or Training:
Travel: 35% travel in sales territory plus travel to attend company meetings or training programs.
StoneRiver is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable laws. StoneRiver provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. StoneRiver is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
StoneRiver - 5 months ago