Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
Higher One is searching for a Senior Sales Representative
The Senior Sales Representative is responsible for new business development leading to the expansion of Campus Labs member campuses in the given territory. In this hunter role, you will be responsible for selling the suite of technology products and solutions into the higher education market. The Senior Sales Representative will generate interest, create and qualify opportunities, schedule meetings, facilitate presentations and product demonstrations via the web and on-campus and close new business in accordance with annual performance targets. This is an ideal position for a dedicated, hard-working and independently-motivated individual who would enjoy working in a vibrant, fast-paced environment with other driven people.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Manage full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Perform significant prospecting activities and independently manage activities including cold calling and inbound call/email follow-up
- Demo Campus Labs products to prospects via phone, web, and in person
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales-call goals and revenue goals
- Work in a dynamic, changing, growth environment, evolving our marketing and sales processes and approaches in collaboration with the campus relations team
- Utilize Microsoft CRM to manage all aspects of sales pipeline from new leads through closure
- Demonstrate professionalism and personality while representing Campus Labs at various conferences and association meetings
- 10+ years business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with Higher Education sales is a plus
- Experience with solution-selling/consultative selling methodologies
- Understanding of web technology, enterprise integration, and enterprise software preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly articulate concisely and succinctly to senior-level as well as administrative professionals
- Strong listening and questioning skills to gain strategic understanding of needs and challenges
- Ability to deliver timely follow-up to specific requests and needs
- Resourcefulness, assertiveness, and strong service ethic
- Travel requirements: upwards of 25%
- BA/BS – Bachelor’s Degree required
Come and discover why we are ranked #2 in Connecticut and #25 nationally as one of the best places to work for at medium sized companies!!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress
- 20 Paid Time Off Days per year
- 8 Holidays per year
- Fun events
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...