R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company is seeking an experienced biostatistician with broad clinical study experience to provide statistical support to clinical, basic science, and biomarker research projects. The successful candidate should be able to acquire new skills, as necessary, and work collaboratively towards the success of projects that support RJRT’s Growth, Innovation, and Harm Reduction Platforms.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to the design of clinical studies, evaluation of statistical analysis plans, review of externally generated Tables, Listings, and Figures, and review of Clinical Study Reports.
- Participate in the preparation and submission of study results to the FDA.
- Interact with internal functional groups and provide consultation to project teams on statistical and data management issues.
- Perform post-hoc and/or relevant exploratory analyses of data for conference presentations and/or manuscript submissions.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in statistics or biostatistics.
- 5+ years of experience with clinical study design and clinical trial data analysis.
- Experience with submission of study data to the FDA is preferred.
- Familiar with clinical trial activities and working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice.
- Experience in the analysis of biological, pharmacokinetic, and/or toxicological information. Specific experience with PD/PK modeling would be beneficial.
- Proficient in statistical software for analysis of clinical datasets (SAS preferred).
- Excellent communication and oral presentation skills.
Competitive Annual Salary
Targeted Annual Bonus
Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- Generous annual bonus program for all employees
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
- Education initiative plans
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training and opportunities for professional and career development
RJ Reynolds - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
"Hot" does not begin to describe Reynolds American Inc. (RAI). The holding company holds the #2 spot among US makers of cigarettes...