This position is responsible for providing broad statistical expertise, including experimental design, data analysis, sample size justification and exploratory and final data analyses using SAS or other mainstream statistical analysis software in support of product and process development, toxicological and regulatory R&D groups. Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aid clients in developing well-defined objectives and hypotheses.
- Translate client requirements into appropriate statistical methodologies.
- Lead statistical method development and programming to address study requirements.
- Interact proactively with internal functional groups and provide consultation to project teams on statistical issues.
- Perform appropriate statistical modeling and/or analysis of project data, interpreting statistical results and preparing integrated summaries and collaborating on writing of study reports.
- Perform post-hoc and/or relevant exploratory analyses of data for conference presentations and/or manuscript submissions.
- Interact proactively with external vendors as needed on project-related statistical issues.
- Prepare presentations and present results to stakeholders.
MS degree in statistics or biostatistics with three-five years of relevant work experience required. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are required.
• Well-versed in statistical software for analysis of research data(SAS experience strongly preferred).
• Experience with design and analysis of research experiments for product and process development (experience with human studies is a plus).
• Experience with a variety of statistical techniques, including analysis of variance, regression analysis, mixed models analysis, categorical data analysis, non-parametric methods.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze data from any source.
• Able to identify data quality issues and implement solutions.
• Possess capability to understand client needs and to communicate technical concepts clearly, concisely, and understandably to non-statistical colleagues.
• Able to work independently.
• Able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
• Leadership, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
Competitive Annual Salary
Targeted Annual Bonus
Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- Generous annual bonus program for all employees
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
- Education initiative plans
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training and opportunities for professional and career development
"Hot" does not begin to describe Reynolds American Inc. (RAI). The holding company holds the #2 spot among US makers of cigarettes...