The Sr. Security Analyst , working in a team environment, participates in a security intelligence gathering service contributing to risk mitigation goals across the organization. Activities include administrating Security Incident Event Manager (SIEM), Data Leak Prevention (DLP), and Log Correlation solutions, responding to security items, and providing solutions to help ensure that data entrusted to Recall remains secure.
Participate in regular and ongoing security calls with cross-organizational teams to address reported items.
- Provide ongoing research and identification of security items using SIEM tool and reports.
- Participate in investigations of SIEM items to determine root source and validity of reported events.
- Investigate incidents using channels, event graphs, annotations, cases, and reports.
- Follow detailed operational process and procedures to appropriately analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
- Recommend and implement responses
- Participate with other team members to address reported security items.
- Assist with ongoing tuning of the SIEM tool and reports.
- Regularly produce dashboard metrics and reports for management and security stakeholders.
- 1 to 3 years infrastructure engineering experience in any one of the following capacities: network operations, system administration on Unix, Linux, or Windows, help desk analytics, firewall engineering, or IDS administration.
- 2-4 years work experience in a technical client service capacity demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of software security and audit topics OWASP, PCI, FFIEC.
- General technical skills, includes TCP/IP knowledge, networking and security product experience
- Willingness to acquire in-depth knowledge of network- and host security technologies and products (such as firewalls, Network IDS, scanners) and continuously improve these skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, able to coach and mentor other team members.
- Must have strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be team-oriented trouble shooter, interfacing with multiple functional groups to identify problems as they arise.
- Must possess strong work ethic demonstrating self-initiative, discretion, and ability to meet challenges head on.
- Must have solid character references given the sensitivity of the role.
- Must pass all standard background checks including criminal and credit checks.
- 2+ years of information security related experience, in areas such as: security operations, incident analysis, incident handling, and vulnerability management or testing, system patching, log analysis, intrusion detection, or firewall administration.
- Relevant technical and industry certifications are a plus, e.g. CISSP/GIAC/SSCP
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
Security Software/Hardware Knowledge
- Requires occasional travel (U.S. Citizen)
- Must be able to work non-standard hours
- Must be a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Persistence in obtaining adequate evidence to develop constructive conclusions
- Manage time well, correctly prioritizing tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Desire to participate as part of a global team
- Entrust GetAccess – (Web SSO)
- PGP/GNU Encryption
- Checkpoint NGX/UTM
- Cisco PIX/ASA
- Fortinet – Fortigate/FortiAnalyzer/FortiManager
- Tripwire Professional
- Proficiency with software applications necessary to accomplish project assignments (e.g., MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project)
It's not necessary to memorize your documents: this company can Recall them for you. Recall Corporation is one of the world's...